A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Pollock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollock
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Pollock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Marshall Pollock MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Pollock has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Pollock practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists and Plantation Endocrinologists.