A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Pollock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollock
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Pollock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Pollock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Marshall Pollock MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Pollock has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Pollock practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists and Plantation Endocrinologists.