A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Raskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Raskin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raskin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raskin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Raskin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Minimally Invasive Procedures Colonoscopy
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raskin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raskin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Raskin MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Raskin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Raskin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Raskin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Bergen, NJ.
See Jersey City Internists and Jersey City Gastroenterologists.