Dr. Jeffrey Mark Raskin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology.
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Raskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Raskin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Raskin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Minimally Invasive Procedures Colonoscopy, Upper Endoscopy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raskin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raskin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- St. Marys Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raskin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Raskin practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Raskin practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near North Bergen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ and Miami, FL.
See North Bergen General Practitioners, North Bergen Internists, and North Bergen Gastroenterologists.