A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Raskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Raskin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raskin
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Raskin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Raskin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Minimally Invasive Procedures Colonoscopy
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Raskin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raskin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Raskin MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Raskin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Raskin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Raskin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near North Bergen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See North Bergen Internists and North Bergen Gastroenterologists.