A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rosenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Rosenberg MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenberg practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Canton, MI.
See Canton Anesthesiologists and Canton Critical Care Practitioners.