Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stewart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Stewart, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Stewart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Stewart MD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Stewart has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Stewart practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Fishkill, NY.
See Middletown Hematologists and Middletown Oncologists.