A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Stewart is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Stewart, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Stewart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stewart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan