A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Tomlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Tomlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Tomlin, BS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomlin graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Tomlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Tomlin BS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Tomlin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Tomlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Tomlin practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Johnstown, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurological Surgeons.