inactive

Jeffrey G Mace MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

March 29th, 2011
I have waited in the office while he tended to an emergency. I was also there when my father was the emergency and appreciated that he took excellent care and didn't rush just because he had other appointments in the lobby. When he cared for my parents he always took time to explain what was happening. He took extra time since they didn't speak English as so many of his patients don't. He never rushed them out of his office without them understanding. He once took time to meet with the entire family to explain my mother's condition and what we needed to expect and do for her. I highly reccomemd him to all my family and friends.

January 30th, 2011
He lost his hospital privileges. I have waited up to 3 hours

July 23rd, 2010
Office was disorganized and dirty.
This was my first visit and was kept waiting 30 minutes. The front office has files just stacked on each other over 3 feet high. The doctor's own office was very dirty, including the phone , desk top and carpeting. We left!