Dr. Jeffrey Mair DO Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Chaska, MN

4.8

October 27th, 2013
Talented and PERSONABLE
From the beginning Dr Mair took the time to ask me questions so he could proceed with the most effective care. Facing surgery with a total rotator cuff tear, Dr Mair was both up front and honest with the whole procedure, with a very kind and caring manner, His whole staff took great care and time to explain everything and answered all our questions. He then saw our daughter for chronic knee pain and made her feel very much at ease, and a few months later our son saw him for his broken collar bone, all are doing great thanks to Dr Mair and his very wonderful staff at Ridgeview. I will and have referred many friends to him." His smile really says it all". Thanks again

January 17th, 2013
I have told everyone about him. He is good. I think the best around and Ridgeview in Waconia has the best joint care around. His staff is so nice and friendly.

July 27th, 2011
Great DoctorVery very pleased with Dr. Mair, great at explaining the problem, talked about other measures. I will be seeing him again & have been telling all my friends, who have been looking for a Doctor he is the orthopedic to see. Very kind, up to date, smart.

November 20th, 2009
Great Doctor!
I would definitely recommend Dr. Mair to my family and friends. He was punctual, informative and caring. I felt a lot better about my diagnosis after talking with him. He didn't try to push me into surgery and was patient with me while I pursued conservative measures. I will see him for any orthopedic problems--although he does specialize in shoulder.