A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Maki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maki
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Maki, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maki graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Maki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Harold Maki MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Maki practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Maki has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Maki practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.