A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Maki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maki
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Maki, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maki graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Maki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Harold Maki MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Maki practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Maki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Maki practices Diagnostic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.