Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Becky B. on Jan 13th, 2015

Dr. Jeffery C. Maludy and his staff provide a caring, competent, friendly service from the time you enter the office until you leave. It is like becoming part of a family. Every patient that I have talked to thinks Dr. Maludy is responsible for keeping them alive. My first-time visit, I thought he could probably "walk on water." Dr. Maludy takes time to answer all questions and address concerns. He inspires confidence that the patient is getting the best possible care.

Apr 18th, 2014

Dr malady is an outstanding cardiologist. He is great at explaining all testing and procedures, not only to patient but patients family. He involves you in plan of care. His office staff is amazing! I would highly recommend dr malady .

UPS Work Force Planner show details UPS Work Force Planner
by Catherine M Dean on Feb 21st, 2014

I have referred to him as "Miracle Maludy", I feel that his Specialist diagnosis plus his desire to treat my overall wellness has saved my life, both physically and emotionally.

by Marcella Wymer on Apr 27th, 2011

Dr Maludy is an excellent and devoted Cardiologist and a genuinely nice person. He has been my physician over 20 years and helped me through some difficult times. I have complete trust in him.

Sep 17th, 2010

Very personally caring about total health issues. Strongly favors prevention of major heart incidents. Explains carefully what is needed. Highly informed & knowledgeable. Listens carefully and spends time answering questions. My husband and I think he's the best cardiologist in the Toledo area. He's kept me in great health for 22 years.

patient show details patient
Aug 8th, 2010

He's the greatest.

Patti Holt show details Patti Holt
Aug 1st, 2010

dr. Maludy is one of the most caring doctors i have ever had. He spends time with me and cares about my well being. He also is quite intelligent!!!!

May 6th, 2010

Dr Maludy is excellent. He was my husband's cardiologist and with his expertise was instrumental in allowing my husband an additional two years with me after he received his pacemaker. My husband expired in 2007 at the age of 94. I am grateful every single day that Dr. Maludy was his physician. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Nov 9th, 2005 on yahoo.com

He knows his stuff!: You won't find a better doctor nationwide.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com