A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Malumed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Malumed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malumed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malumed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Malumed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lung Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Malumed graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Malumed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Malumed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Malumed practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Malumed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Malumed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Collegeville Surgeons.