A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Malumed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Malumed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malumed
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malumed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Malumed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lung Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Malumed graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Malumed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Malumed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Malumed practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Malumed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Malumed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Collegeville Orthopedic Surgeons.