A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Marcus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Marcus, MD, PA, MPH is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Marcus MD, PA, and MPH is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Marcus practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Marcus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Marcus practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Dermatologists and Boca Raton Surgeons.