A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Marcus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Marcus, MD, MPH, PA is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Marcus MD, MPH, and PA is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Marcus practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Marcus practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Dermatologists and Boca Raton Surgeons.