A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mariano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Mariano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Mariano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mariano graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Mariano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey De Castro Mariano MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Mariano practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Mariano has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Mariano practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Hospice & Palliative Specialists.