Dr. Jeffrey Mariano Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Mariano?

Tricia Ortega

Posted on December 28th, 2009

The most caring, dedicated, and committed physician I have ever known in my life! He has been there for my aging mother, understanding her needs, and getting right on them immediately! He was never rushed and always genuinely kind and caring. As for me, her daughter and caregiver, he has always been understanding of my situation and very helpful with providing me with comforting words and valuable resources. I'm devastated that he is leaving the practice! He will be a huge loss for UCLA geriatrics and a huge loss for us!

Posted on August 11th, 2012