A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Markle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Markle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Markle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markle graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Markle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Lourdes Counseling Center - Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Markle MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Markle practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Markle has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Markle practices Internal Medicine near Pasco, WA.
See Pasco Internists.