A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Markuns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Markuns is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markuns
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Markuns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Markuns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markuns graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Markuns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Codman Square Health Center
- South Boston Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Francis Markuns MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey F. Markuns practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Markuns has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Markuns practices Family Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Family Physicians.