A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Markuns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Markuns is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Markuns, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Markuns graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Markuns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Codman Square Health Center
- South Boston Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Francis Markuns MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey F. Markuns practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Markuns has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Markuns practices Family Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Primary Care Doctors.