A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Marotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Marotte, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marotte
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Marotte Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Marotte, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marotte graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marotte has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Medical Center
- St Anthony's Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Marotte FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Marotte practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Marotte has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Marotte practices Urology near Conway, AR.
See Conway Urologists.