A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Marotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Marotte, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Marotte, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marotte graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marotte has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Medical Center
- St Anthony's Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marotte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Marotte practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Marotte practices Urology near Conway, AR.
See Conway Urologists.