Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Martin, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Martin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence Martin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Martin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Martin practices Ophthalmology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY and Brentwood, NY.
See Smithtown Ophthalmologists.