A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Martin, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Martin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- LASIK Laser In Situ Keratomileusis
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lawrence Martin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Martin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Martin practices Ophthalmology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Deer Park, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See Smithtown Ophthalmologists.