Dr. Jeffrey Martin MD Patient Reviews

• 18 reviews

October 23rd, 2015
Terrible Procedure with Eye Examination
Dr Martin asked me to make another appointment when he would dilate my eyes and do a full exam. When I had that appointment, he saw me after I received the drops to dilate me. But he only spoke about my prior appointment results and said to see him again in a year. At that I said “But I’m dilated now! Aren’t you going to check my eyes?” At that he acted embarrassed and said “thanks for reminding me.” He then did a quick check while standing. He didn’t even sit down in front of me as other doctors always had done when looking in my eyes. He was obviously not interested in performing a thorough exam.

November 18th, 2012
I'm impressed (will be back for my Hearing)
I was very Impressed with not only the doctor but the staff as well.... They where great at helping my get my DMV form filled out and sent in on timeThanks Again Dr.Martin and Staff

Excellent LASIK experience - Very Happy
I had a wonderful experience when I had my lasik surgery done by Dr. Martin. He was very thorough with his explanation on the procedure. He answered all of my questions. He was extremely nice and professional. I was very happy with my results and I will be recommending him to my friends. If you're considering laser eye surgery, this is the doctor you should go see.

Delighted
A friend of mine recently had LASIK at North Shore Eye Care & has been raving that its the best thing she's ever done. Knowing my Grandmother has recently moved to the area & seriously needed an Ophthalmologist due to her cataracts I recommended her to their office. They were very accomidating with her she file & saw her right away. She has dice had both cataracts taken care of through North Shore Eye Care. I'd recommend anyone here, they really know what they're doing, & the staff is so polite.

Nicole Ann
From the moment I walked into the office I was amazed at the professionalism I saw. From the front desk, to the technicians and most importantly the Dr. Dr. Jeffrey Martin is caring and very knowledgeable. I felt completely at ease with having him do my LASIK surgery. I had been to numerous other LASIK evals, and kept putting it off because I was never entirely comfortable with anyone. Until I met Dr. Martin. He answered all my questions with detailed answers, and his bedside manner really helped the day of surgery. I would recommend him to any and all who are interested.

November 8th, 2012
No Thanks
I went to Dr. Martin's office for a LASIK consult. My experience was definitely not worth the wait. First and foremost it felt like a factory and I was a statistic. Secondly, I felt like I was wasting his time and rushed. His bedside manner is questionable and he was a bit pompous. He may be a good MD but maybe if he was less concerned about the marketing aspect of LASIK and more about my actual case then I would have chosen him since the price was right. I'd rather spend the extra money somewhere else where the physician actually cares about the patient.

June 30th, 2012
Wait time is horrible
I did not feel welcome Fran the front desk person is not nice at all gives everyone an attitude by the time I got to see the doctor it was 3+ hour wait and he was to quick with my exam and over book way to many patient!! I will never recommend this place to anyone !!!!

February 2nd, 2012
Excellent care...
Dr. Jeff Martin performed my LASIK surgery with amazing results. He reviewed the procedure details during my pre-op visit, and answered all of my questions. During the surgery, Dr. Martin talked me through each stage, and encouraged me. He is a very confident doctor with superb bedside maneer. I felt very relaxed throughout the process of pre-op preparation (his office staff is very friendly), and the actual surgery. His office exudes an air of professionalism, and is very well run. I was completely satisfied with North Shore Eye Care and the quality of care I received from Dr. Jeff Martin.

February 8th, 2011
Dr.Martin is an unbelievable doctor.His love for his profession is easily noticeable. His bedside manner and the care that he takes with the patients is truly refreshing to see. Dr.Martin makes you feel at ease and does not hesitate to answer any questions you may have. I have decided to have Lasik surgery based upon myexperience at North Shore Eyecare. From the moment I was greeted on the phone and had my exam I knew I had made the best decision to go forward with my Lasik eye surgery. I wish Dr.Martin continued health and success and will recommend him to friends and family.

February 6th, 2011
Dr Martin is a wonderful doctor who has a superb bedside manner and was very patient in answering any questions that I had during my exam. He is extremely knowledgeable and never rushed me though my examination. Cataracts, Lasik or general eye conditions ... I highly recommend Dr Martin for all of your eye care needs....

February 6th, 2011
I find Dr. Martin to be attentive to his patients and listens to their concerns and addresses them. His staff is proficient and very courteous. Definitely a very comfortable environment. As for waiting time during a visit it all depends on the case load of patients. There have been times when I've had to wait longer than I've wanted to but I have also been attended sooner than expected. I believe that this is the case for most doctor's offices.

February 5th, 2011
Dr. Jeffrey Martin is a very caring doctor will answer all your questions and will never rush you out of the office. I had surgery last year with Dr. Martin and he knew i was very nervous and he made sure i was comfortable and talked to me through the whole procedure. He is a great doctor and person. I would recommend Dr. Martin to anyone.