A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Martinez is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Martinez, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Martinez has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Martinez MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Martinez practices Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.