A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Martinez is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Martinez, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Martinez has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Martinez MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Martinez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Martinez practices Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.