A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Martus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Martus is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Martus graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Martus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Edward Martus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Martus practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Martus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Martus practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Pediatric Surgeons.