A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Martus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Martus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Martus graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Martus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Edward Martus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Martus practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Martus has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Martus practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.