A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Martus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Martus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martus
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Martus graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Martus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Edward Martus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Martus practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Martus has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Martus practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.