A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Marx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Marx is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Marx, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marx graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Marx has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lowell Marx MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Marx practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Marx has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Marx practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.