A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Mason, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mason has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Cole Mason MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Mason practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Mason has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Mason practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors.