Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Paulette on Apr 4th, 2016

Started using Dr Mason over 20 yrs ago after I waiting 4 hours in waiting room of my then doctor with fever and chills. Dr Mason saw me within about 10 minutes of my appointment time. He also listened to me rather than just telling me what he thought. He He respects my input and tries to find non drug solutions to make me healthier, rather than just prescribing another pill.

May 19th, 2015

BURNED OUT - RUDE. THINNING OUT PATIENTS BY INSULTS

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 14th, 2012

I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a general practioner in mid-cities.

dr.mason rocks show details dr.mason rocks
May 3rd, 2012

I feel so at ease with him. He listens to everything I say and always gives me the best advise. I love Dr. Mason.

Best Doctor I've ever had show details Best Doctor I've ever had
Mar 30th, 2011

Our family just loves Dr. Mason... wish there were more doctors just like him.

Mar 18th, 2011

Staff is teffible!!!! Every single one I have spoke with on the phone was rude, short and COMPLETELY unprofessional. I really like Dr. Mason, I only wish he would evaluate his staff.

Never Feel Rushed - A 8 year patient show details Never Feel Rushed - A 8 year patient
Nov 4th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Mason for 8 years. Dr. Mason never seems to rush the appointments, willing to listen and answer questions, seems knowledgable and interested in his patients health. Very friendly.