A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Matheny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Matheny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matheny
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Matheny, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matheny graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Matheny has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Matheny MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Matheny practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Matheny has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Matheny practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clairton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA and Washington, PA.
See Clairton Orthopedic Surgeons.