A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Mathews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Mathews, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Mathews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Mathews MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Mathews practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Mathews has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Mathews practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Provo, UT.
See Provo Emergency Physicians, Provo Internists, and Provo Rheumatologists.