A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Mathews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathews
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mathews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Mathews, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Mathews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Mathews MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Mathews practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Mathews has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Mathews practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Emergency Medicine near Provo, UT.
See Provo Internists, Provo Rheumatologists, and Provo Emergency Physicians.