inactive

Overall Review

• 1 comment

August 18th, 2014
Good Doctor, Bad Office
The office is terrible. The wait times are horrible. The staff is rude. There is nothing for the kids to play with while they wait. I love the doctor, but the office is enough to make me look elsewhere.

October 23rd, 2010
Great Pediatrician
Dr. Maxcy saw our first son the day he was born at the hospital next door. Dr. Maxcy saw him every day for the 5 days that we were both in the hospital following my c-section. My son was jaundice and Dr. Maxcy suggested I put the baby in the sunlight in the room and he also provided advice for us with a newborn at home. He listens to your concerns since the parent is with the child every day. He has been very pleasant to have as a doctor. He is interested in getting to know each family and we have had some great conversations about science and swimming holes!