A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey May is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey May, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. May has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan May MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. May practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey May has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey May practices Family Medicine near Munford, TN.
See Munford Family Physicians.