A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mayro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Mayro is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Mayro, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayro graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mayro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Mayro MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Mayro practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Mayro has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Mayro practices Diagnostic Radiology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Easton Radiologists.