A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mazure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Mazure is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazure graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mazure has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazure accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Mazure practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Mazure practices Family Medicine near Millville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Millville Family Physicians.