A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff McDaniel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McDaniel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff McDaniel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeff McDaniel practice?
- Dr. Jeff McDaniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff McDaniel practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Midlothian, TX.
See Midlothian Primary Care Doctors and Midlothian Family Physicians.