Dr. Jeffrey Mcdevitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Mcdevitt?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Mcdevitt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2016

Very imvolved.

I enjoyed my visit with Dr. DeVitt. He was very engaged with my health problem and gave me lot of helpful information. He spent lot of time with me. I would highly recommend him.

September 27th, 2015

BEST DR EVER- Full of passion for life and education

Wow, I have seen many tens of doctors in my lifetime, for all sorts of issues. Never have I actually met a doctor who practice what they preach, in such an earnest and passionate manner..! THANK YOU Dr Mcdevitt for being so kind, encouraging and educational. He also took the time to answer, in dEtail, all of my questions and even explained extra information that was very helpful and useful toward my healing -- showing me diagrams on his iPad. Which by the way, I am also impressed and appreciative that he takes the efforts to go that extra mile and learn the newer systems out there for dictation etc, bc that reflects that he wants to be always learning, always growing and we need this in all our doctors. He is the most proactive, and genuinely helpful Dr I have met, and I have seen Drs in NY state, RI and MA state, FL state, and across the globe. THANKS so much :DDD I will definitely return if ever i need to.

June 29th, 2015

Alway a very concerned and caring Doctor...

July 4th, 2009