Dr. Jeffrey Mcdonald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Mcdonald?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 1st, 2012

My husband called me on his way to ER a couple years ago. I was in Portland. When I got to TCGH I found him in back if ER room, no one around checking on him, waiting for tests to come in. He could have stroked out for all they cared. We waited hrs. Dr. McDonald entered...I wanted to ask him questions & he all but told me to shut-up, he talked, told me to never bring my husband back again to ER. This is our home & a big worry now....

May 8th, 2015