A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey McGillicuddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey McGillicuddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGillicuddy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGillicuddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey McGillicuddy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McGillicuddy graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGillicuddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Olaf McGillicuddy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey O. McGillicuddy practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey McGillicuddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey McGillicuddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Coos Bay, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Coos Bay Orthopedic Surgeons and Coos Bay Sports Medicine Doctors.