A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey McGillicuddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey McGillicuddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey McGillicuddy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McGillicuddy graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGillicuddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Olaf McGillicuddy MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey O. McGillicuddy practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey McGillicuddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey McGillicuddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near AUBURN, CA.
See AUBURN Orthopedic Surgeons, AUBURN Surgeons, and AUBURN Sports Medicine Doctors.