A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey McGillicuddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey McGillicuddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGillicuddy
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. McGillicuddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey McGillicuddy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McGillicuddy graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGillicuddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Olaf McGillicuddy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey O. McGillicuddy practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey McGillicuddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey McGillicuddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Coos Bay, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Coos Bay Orthopedic Surgeons.