Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Mcginnis
Dr. Jeffrey Mcginnis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Sterling, KY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Mcginnis is affiliated with Gateway at Florence Rehabilitation, Saint Joseph East and Saint Joseph. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Mcginnis has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jeffrey Mcginnis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Sterling, KY.
Dr. John Peppin
Pain Management, Internal Medicine
Mount Sterling, KY 0.10 mi25
Dr. Lonnie Roberts
Mount Sterling, KY 0.11 mi39
Dr. Cammual Suttor
Mount Sterling, KY 0.11 mi17