A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey McGinnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey McGinnis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey McGinnis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGinnis graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. McGinnis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B McGinnis MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. McGinnis practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey McGinnis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey McGinnis practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Mount Sterling, KY.
See Mount Sterling Internists and Mount Sterling Pediatricians.