Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey McGovern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey McGovern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGovern
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGovern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey McGovern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGovern graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McGovern has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey P McGovern MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. McGovern practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey McGovern has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey McGovern practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists, Erie Critical Care Practitioners, and Erie Pulmonologists.