A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey McIlroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey McIlroy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIlroy
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McIlroy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey McIlroy, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McIlroy graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. McIlroy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Claremore Regional Hospital
- Southcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kent McIlroy MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. McIlroy practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey McIlroy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey McIlroy practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Claremore, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Broken Arrow, OK and Cleveland, OK.
See Claremore Psychiatrists.