A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey McIlroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey McIlroy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIlroy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McIlroy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey McIlroy, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McIlroy graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. McIlroy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Claremore Regional Hospital
- Southcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kent McIlroy MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. McIlroy practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey McIlroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey McIlroy practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Claremore, OK.
See Claremore Psychiatrists and Claremore Geriatric Doctors.