A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey McKenna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey McKenna, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKenna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. McKenna practice?
Dr. Jeffrey McKenna practices Otolaryngology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists.