A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey McKenna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey McKenna, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan McKenna MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey McKenna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey McKenna practices Otolaryngology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Otolaryngologists.