Dr. Jeffrey Mcqueary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Mcqueary?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Mcqueary?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2016

he has been a god send to me, you wont find an md who cares more!

December 9th, 2015

He's been my Dr for 19 years he's the best gynecologist I ever had.

January 28th, 2014

Dr. Mcqueary was the first OBGYN I ever saw and at a young age, I was very nervous for my visit which was prompted due to a continuous problem with ovarian cysts. He made me very comfortable at my visit and when we discussed the option of a possible surgery in my future, which naturally upset me, he was very comforting and kind. He talked to me thoroughly about all of my options, answered all of my questions, and just overall kept me very well informed with what was going on with my body. I said I would never have another OBGYN and that when the time came for me to have children, if possible, he would be the one I would go to...now that I have moved away from the area I had to find another OBGYN when I needed emergency laparoscopy (who is also an EXCELLENT dr) but I will always recommend Dr. Mcqueary to all of my friends back home as he is truly a wonderful doctor!!

November 6th, 2013

Disaster!!

I went to Dr. McQueary four years ago because of bladder incontinence that had not been corrected with a previous surgery. He told me he could remove the old sling and fix my bladder with new mesh. I ask him about my concerns with the news on mesh law suits, people having all the trouble. He assured me it wasn't the mesh but doctor's that weren't properly trained, and he had been trained. This was my last visit before my surgery, he looked me in the eye and told me he had lots of training. I felt very comfortable, he was very nice, great bed side manner. So I had surgery. I never was pain free. The incontinence was lots better but at what cost. I thought it was just taking time to heal. But after two years I was still in extreme pain. I saw five local doctors who all said the mesh was permanent and could not be removed, or would cause more scarring and pain than good. I finally found a doctor in Knoxville who did remove the mesh and repair my bladder. He was very familiar with Dr.McQueary. He sees several of his patients a week. He also knows of his training, which consist of 4 hrs on condavers..... If I could have found 1 people to advise me against having my surgery under Dr.McQueary, I would have done so. So I never!!!!!advise anyone to go to Dr.McQueary. Any doctor that can look me in the eye and straight lie to me when they are going to do surgery that will effect the rest of my life, isn't much of a doctor or a person.

March 1st, 2010

Dr. Mc Queary is the bomb!

July 17th, 2017