A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey McRaven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey McRaven, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McRaven graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. McRaven has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McRaven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. McRaven practice?
Dr. Jeffrey McRaven practices Pediatrics near Solon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, OH.
See Solon Pediatricians.