A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Meckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Meckler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meckler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Meckler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meckler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meckler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Elliot Meckler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Meckler practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Meckler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Meckler practices Family Medicine near Healdsburg, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Windsor, CA.
See Healdsburg Primary Care Doctors.