A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Medlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Medlock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Medlock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Medlock graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Medlock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alvin Medlock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Medlock practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Medlock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Medlock practices Family Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Family Physicians.