Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Meehan
Dr. Jeffrey Meehan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Meehan is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center, EvergreenHealth Medical Center and MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. Dr. Meehan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Meehan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Meehan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Eric Harder
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi41
Dr. Bruce Oneill
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi27
Dr. John Doces
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi44