Dr. Jeffrey Menashe MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Portland, OR

• Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2016
Dr Menashe is so highly recommended that during initial diagnosis the staff in the hospital are quoted saying that if they had cancer he would be the one they would want to treat them.

August 28th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I want to say Thank you to Dr.Menashe. Thanks to him my mom is doing well. I can't find words to discribe how afraid I was with my moms diagnosis but, Dr. Menashe showed us the steps to my mom's healing process and he carried it out with amazing results at the end to show. I will highly recommend him to any of my family or friends.

December 4th, 2011
I remain deeply grateful to Dr. Jeff Menashe and his staff even after 20 years following my successful treatment for NH lymphoma. The respect, compassion and combination of treatments he helped select and provide will continue to resonate for me until my time on earth is done. Dr. Jeff remains at the top of my list for recommendations to others who are facing the most important battles of their lives.

October 12th, 2010
Review by Association
I am a friend of Kim McLaughlin and her husband Alan. I have heard nothing but praise for the care that you have given Alan. May more doctors be so involved in a patients care. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCHFOR BEING THE DOCTOR THAT YOU ARE AND...TAKING CARE OF ALAN.

October 3rd, 2010
Someone who is always there
Dr Menashe has taken such good care of a dear friend. He was the first doctor on the floor in the evening and the last one there at night, and made special arrangements to accommodate my friend's reluctance to stay in the hospital for long periods. If I were ever faced with a blood disease, this is the person I would go to!

July 14th, 2010
Dr. Menashe's professionalism, courtesy, compassion and empathy, and intellegence is unmatched. He truely sets the gold standard for physicians. My calls to his office have all been returned promptly and he makes sure to answer questions thoroughly.I gave him 4 stars for getting an appointment and waiting time, which is half his fault. He's such a good doctor, he's popular and therefore a tiny bit more difficult to get an appointment. He takes his time with his patients, so the wait is longer, but well worth it. I don't think I'd trust an oncologist that had much free time, anyway.Bottom line: He cares for his patients, and it shows.

May 11th, 2009
The best in Oregon...but don't try telling him that...
Dr. Jeffrey Menashe is venerated by his co-workers and patients, but mostly behind his back-- If you end up as one of his patients, you, too, will be forced to say nice things about him anonymously, because he is the least arrogant and self-centered medical professional I've ever met, and praise makes him uncomfortable. He is generous, intuitive, optimistic, and wise. Truly the model of what a doctor should be. I've gotten answers from him to questions at 7 in the morning, and seen him still on his rounds at 8:30 p.m. the same day... and obviously the day was going to be a lot longer.

January 20th, 2016