Dr. Jeffrey Meter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Meter?

Posted on October 7th, 2017

So disappointed in this practice. They performed surgery on me and they did not communicate after care instructions . I still can't walk right and today the MD said he didn't know why. He didn't have any answers. They should be more thorough and considerate. Get a second opinion if you go here.

Posted on March 1st, 2017

In 2002 Dr Meter saved my life,when he was ahead of orthopedic department at Valley Medical Center in San Jose Ca,I had a major damage from TB in my spinal cord with a very long surgery maybe it was more than 10 hours or so.I was fully recovered.It was better than I expected .Thank you so so much Dr Meter I thank god every day for leading me to have you as my surgeon.Thankyou again.

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Dr Meter and staff were excellent! Worked wonders with my broken elbow!!

THANK YOU!

Posted on May 20th, 2014

Thank you Dr. Meter for saving the life of my boyfriend, Bruce Moore. Through your gifted hands and knowledge of rib plating Bruce is recovering from an injuring that most definitely would have ended his life. This is truly a miraculous surgery with miraculous results. Thank with all of my heart and soul.

Posted on September 25th, 2010

I fell down a flight of stairs and suffered a fracture of my C2 vertebra. Dr. Meter performed emergency spinal surgery extremely successfully, securing the bone fragment with a screw, thereby avoiding fusion and resulting in a very positive prognosis with the expectation of a complete recovery with full neck motion. He was extremely attentive, explaining the situation and its risks thoroughly and with great compassion to my wife, daughter, and me. I consider myself very lucky indeed to have had Dr. Meter as my surgeon.

Posted on March 23rd, 2017