Dr. Jeffrey Meter MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Hartford, CT

no change

February 28th, 2017
In 2002 Dr Meter saved my life,when he was ahead of orthopedic department at Valley Medical Center in San Jose Ca,I had a major damage from TB in my spinal cord with a very long surgery maybe it was more than 10 hours or so.I was fully recovered.It was better than I expected .Thank you so so much Dr Meter I thank god every day for leading me to have you as my surgeon.Thankyou again.

January 12th, 2015
Dr Meter and staff were excellent! Worked wonders with my broken elbow!!

May 19th, 2014
THANK YOU!
Thank you Dr. Meter for saving the life of my boyfriend, Bruce Moore. Through your gifted hands and knowledge of rib plating Bruce is recovering from an injuring that most definitely would have ended his life. This is truly a miraculous surgery with miraculous results. Thank with all of my heart and soul.

September 25th, 2010
I fell down a flight of stairs and suffered a fracture of my C2 vertebra. Dr. Meter performed emergency spinal surgery extremely successfully, securing the bone fragment with a screw, thereby avoiding fusion and resulting in a very positive prognosis with the expectation of a complete recovery with full neck motion. He was extremely attentive, explaining the situation and its risks thoroughly and with great compassion to my wife, daughter, and me. I consider myself very lucky indeed to have had Dr. Meter as my surgeon.