Dr. Jeffrey Metzmaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Metzmaker?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Metzmaker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 14th, 2016

Dr. Metzmaker performed two total knee replacements across a three year period. Both knees replacements were a success. Choosing am orthopedic surgeon can be difficult. Recommendations from nurses and physicians were helpful. I was repeatedly told Dr. Metzmaker was the best. This has proven to be true.

October 2nd, 2013

still in pain was no help

I made an appointment to see Dr. Metzmacker because of knee swelling well I got his Physicians Assistant instead, he drained my Knee, gave me an injection and sent me on my way. knee still in pain so I called again they stated they left messages for the assistant but it took forever for him to return calls So I insisted on seeing the Actual Doctor. Well I finally did and he took an x-ray and sent me for an MRI that also took forever to get the results, the assistant said I can get jell injections but I still haven't heard about them yet they say they have not heard from Ins Co for approval .also other than the one visit with dr. Metzmaker I have not seen or heard from him at all. why do we pay doctors when we can save the Ins industry tons of money by just seeing a Doctors assistant something is wrong with this picture. I am seeking another "Doctor" because I cannot stand this orthopedic Dept at 119 Belmont St it needs an overhaul from the receptionist to the Doctors. and lets not forget the assistants.

June 21st, 2009