A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Metzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metzner
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Metzner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Metzner, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzner graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Metzner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Colorado Psychiatric Hosp, Denver, Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Metzner MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Metzner practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Metzner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Metzner practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.