A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Middeldorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Middeldorf is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Middeldorf, DC, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Muscle and Nerve Disorders: Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Middeldorf graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Middeldorf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Edwin Middeldorf DC and DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Middeldorf practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Middeldorf has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Middeldorf practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Physiatrists and Warren Pain Management Doctors.