A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Middleton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Middleton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Middleton, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Middleton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Guy Middleton MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey G. Middleton practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Middleton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Middleton practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Dermatologists and Baltimore Internists.