A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Mikita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Mikita, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikita graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mikita has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Mikita MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Mikita practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Mikita has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Mikita practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Falls Church, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Falls Church Internists, Falls Church Pulmonologists, Falls Church Critical Care Practitioners, and Falls Church Sleep Medicine Doctors.