A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Milewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Milewski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milewski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Acquired Nose Deformities
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Bell's Palsy
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Mastoiditis (Mastoid Process Infection)
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Milewski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Milewski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Milewski DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Milewski practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Milewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Milewski practices Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngic Allergy near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Plastic Surgeons and Saginaw Otolaryngologists.