A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Milewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Milewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milewski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Milewski has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milewski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Milewski practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Milewski practices Otolaryngology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Madison Heights Otolaryngologists.