Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Milewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Milewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milewski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Acquired Nose Deformities
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Bell's Palsy
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Mastoiditis (Mastoid Process Infection)
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Milewski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Milewski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Milewski DO is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngic Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Milewski practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Milewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Milewski practices Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngic Allergy near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Plastic Surgeons and Saginaw Otolaryngologists.