A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Milewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Milewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milewski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milewski has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Milewski DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Milewski practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Milewski has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Milewski practices Otolaryngology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See Madison Heights Otolaryngologists.